Coty James Delcambre
May 2, 1994 – April 28, 2019
DELCAMBRE – A Mass of Christian Burial will be conducted for Coty James Delcambre, age 24, at 11:00 am Thursday, May 2, 2019 at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church with Fr. Buddy Breaux officiating. Coty will be laid to rest on his 25th birthday at Our Lady of the Lake Mausoleum following the mass.
Visitation will be held from 12:00 pm until 9:00 pm on Wednesday with a Rosary at 7:00 pm. The funeral home will reopen at 8:00 am on Thursday until service time.
A native of Lafayette and resident of New Iberia, Coty passed away at 11:25 am on Sunday, April 28 2019 at his residence.
Coty had a love for country music, power tools and long rides in his dad’s truck. He enjoyed traveling and spending time with his parents.
He is survived by his parents, Barbara Dupuy and Donald Guidry of New Iberia; his step brother, Odie Guidry of Cutoff and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
He was preceded in death by his father, Rickey James Delcambre; his maternal grandparents, Gaston Dupuy and Gloria Flores and his paternal grandparents, Joseph and Florine Delcambre.
Pallbearers will be Odie Guidry, Deric Duplantis, Rusty Grow, Ellis Maturin, III, Leroy Babin and Marcus Broussard.
To view on-line obituary, and sign the guest register, please visit www.evangelinefuneralhome.com.
Evangeline Funeral Home of Delcambre is in charge of arrangements.
- Barbara Dupuy and Donald Guidry, Parents
- Odie Guidry, Step brother
- Rickey James Delcambre, Father
- Gaston Dupuy and Gloria Flores, Maternal Grandparents
- Jospeh and Florine Delcambre, Paternal Grandparents
- Coty is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Odie Guidry, Active
- Deric Duplantis, Active
- Rusty Grow, Active
- Ellis Maturin, III, Active
- Leroy Babin, Active
- Marcus Broussard, Active
- A Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Visitation Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Rosary Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Visitation Thursday, May 2, 2019