Ethel LeBlanc Duhon
September 15, 1946 – November 10, 2019
DELCAMBRE – Funeral Services will be conducted for Ethel LeBlanc Duhon, age 73, at 11:00 am Thursday, November 14, 2019 at Evangeline Funeral Home with Fr. Andre Metrejean officiating. Interment will follow at Our Lady of the Lake Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 4:00 pm until 9:00 pm on Wednesday with a Rosary at 7:00 pm. The funeral home will reopen at 8:00 am on Thursday until service time.
A native and resident of New Iberia, she passed away at 9:15 pm on Sunday, November 10, 2019 at Lafayette General Medical Center.
Ethel was a loving mother, grandmother, great grandmother and sister. She enjoyed spending time with her family and will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
She is survived by her children, Becky Duhon of New Iberia; Judy Dore and husband Kevin, Sr. of Patterson and Jude Duhon and his companion Rebecca Menard of New Iberia; five grandchildren, Blair Mouton and husband Francis; Brittany Dautreuil and husband Jessie; Ryan Babin; Kevin Dore, Jr. and fiance’ Shelby and Abigail Duhon; four great grandchildren, Jennah Mouton; Jamison Mouton; Jaleigh Mouton and Mason Dautreuil; two sisters, Ramona Romero of Iowa, LA and Velma LeBlanc of New Iberia and three brothers, Wilbert LeBlanc and companion Caroline Rodriguez of Delcambre; Saul LeBlanc, Jr and John Renard LeBlanc both of New Iberia.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Saul LeBlanc, Sr. and Valla Boudreaux LeBlanc; two brothers, Gilbert LeBlanc, Sr. and Julius LeBlanc, Sr. and one sister, Anna Lee LeBlanc Saunier.
Pallbearers will be Kevin Dore, Jr., Ryan Babin, Francis Mouton, Chris LeBlanc, Sr., Dustin Romero and Bryce Bertrand. Sonny Duhon and Jessie Dautreuil will serve as honorary pallbearers.
To view the on-line obituary, video tribute, and sign the guest register, please visit www.evangelinefuneralhome.com.
Evangeline Funeral Home of Delcambre is in charge of arrangements.
- Becky Duhon, Daughter
- Judy Dore & Kevin, Sr., Daughter
- Jude Duhon & Rebecca Menard, Son
- Blair Mouton & Francis, Grandchild
- Brittany Dautreuil & Jessie, Grandchild
- Ryan Babin, Grandchild
- Kevin Dore, Jr. & Shelby, Grandchild
- Abigail Duhon, Grandchild
- Jennah Mouton, Great Grandchild
- Jamison Mouton, Great Grandchild
- Jaleigh Mouton, Great Grandchild
- Mason Dautreuil, Great Grandchild
- Ramona Romero, Sister
- Velma LeBlanc, Sister
- Wilbert LeBlanc &Caroline Rodriguez, Brother
- Saul LeBlanc, Jr., Brother
- John Renard LeBlanc, Brother
- Valla Boudreaux LeBlanc, Mother (deceased)
- Saul LeBlanc, Sr., Father (deceased)
- Anna Lee LeBlanc Saunier, Sister (deceased)
- Gilbert LeBlanc, Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Julius LeBlanc, Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Kevin Dore, Jr., Active
- Ryan Babin, Active
- Francis Mouton, Active
- Chris LeBlanc, Sr., Active
- Dustin Romero, Active
- Bryce Bertrand, Active
- Sonny Duhon, Honorary
- Jessie Dautreuil, Honorary
- Funeral Service Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Visitation Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Rosary Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Visitation Thursday, November 14, 2019