Irene Guidry Vinet
April 4, 1918 – November 22, 2018
DELCAMBRE – A Mass of Christian Burial will be conducted for Mrs. Freddie Vinet, the former Irene Guidry, age 100, at 11:30 am Monday, November 26, 2018 at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church with Fr. Buddy Breaux officiating. Interment will follow at Our Lady of the Lake Mausoleum.
Visitation will be held at Evangeline Funeral Home from 8:00 am Monday until time of service with a rosary at 10:00 am.
A native of Larose, La and resident of Delcambre, Mrs. Vinet passed away at 4:57 pm on Thursday, November 22, 2018 at Maison du Monde Nursing Home.
Irene was a very spiritual woman who was a member of the Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church and the St. Anne’s Altar Society.
She is survived by her daughter in law, Gayla Perrin Vinet of Delcambre; two grandsons, Toby J. Vinet and wife Paula of Delcambre and Brennon P. Vinet and wife Terra of The Woodlands; six great grandchildren, Lacey Desormeaux, Brai Vinet, Kinner Vinet, Kain Vinet, Tinsley Vinet and Kherington Vinet and three great great grandchildren, Kade Desormeaux, Averi Desormeaux and Charli Rose.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Freddie Vinet, son, Dale Joseph Vinet; one granddaughter, Shannon Renee Vinet; parents, Dolton and Phoebe Melancon Guidry, one sister, Juanita G. Raymond and three brothers, Calvin Guidry, Warren Guidry and Curlon Guidry.
Pallbearers will be Toby Vinet, Brennon Vinet, Kenner Vinet, Kain Vinet, John Hebert and Glenn Raymond .
To view the on-line obituary, and sign the guest register, please visit www.evangelinefuneralhome.com.
Evangeline Funeral Home of Delcambre is in charge of arrangements.
- Gayla Perrin Vinet, Daughter in Law
- Toby J. Vinet & Paula, Grandson
- Brennon P. Vinet & Terra, Grandson
- Lacey Thibodeaux, Great Grandchild
- Brai Vinet, Great Grandchild
- Kinner Vinet, Great Grandchild
- Kain Vinet, Great Grandchild
- Tinsley Vinet, Great Grandchild
- Kherington Vinet, Great Grandchild
- Kade Desormeaux, Great Great Grandchild
- Averi Desormeaux, Great Great Grandchild
- Charli Rose, Great Great Grandchild
- Freddie Vinet, Husband
- Dale Joseph Vinet, Son
- Dolton &Phoebe Melancon Guidry, Parents
- Juanita G. Raymond, Sister
- Calvin Guidry, Brother
- Warren Guidry, Brother
- Curlon Guidry, Brother
- Toby Vinet, Active
- Brennon Vinet, Active
- Kenner Vinet, Active
- Kain Vinet, Active
- John Hebert, Active
- Glenn Raymond, Active
- Mass of Christian Burial Monday, November 26, 2018
- Visitation Monday, November 26, 2018
- Rosary Monday, November 26, 2018
Irene Guidry Vinet
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
November 24, 2018
Gayla and family so sorry to hear about mrs.Irene.she was a sweet lady.you'll are like family to us.my thought and prayers are with you'll.rest in peace Irene.