March 11, 1939 – February 3, 2020
Jeanette Morris, age 80, of Denison, Texas passed away on Monday February 3, 2020. Jeanette was born March 11, 1939 to Malacha Smith and WR Wimpy Hamilton.
Jeanette was active in a hospital volunteer group and the Denison Elks Auxiliary. She married the love of her life on August 28, 1954 and had two children that she cherished. Jeanette had a zest for life and loved to have fun. She will always be remembered as being the kind of person that was always there for you and didn't take no for an answer.
Jeanette is survived by her husband, Joe Morris; son Paul (Barbara) Morris; and daughter Darla (Rick) Brueggen; brother Billy (Cathey) Hamilton.
Jeanette was preceded in death by; father WR Wimpy Hamilton and mother Malacha Smith.
A visitation is scheduled for 6-8 pm Thursday. Feb, 6 2020 at Bratcher Funeral Home. A funeral service will be held at 2pm Friday Feb. 7, 2020 at Bratcher Funeral Home with burial to follow at Calvary Cemetery.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bratcherfuneralhome.com for the Morris family.
- WR Wimpy Hamilton, Father (deceased)
- Malacha Smith, Mother (deceased)
- Joe Morris, Husband
- Paul (Barbara) Morris, Son
- Darla (Rick) Brueggen, Daughter
- Billy (Cathey) Hamilton, Brother
- Jeanette is survived by 4 grandchildren. 8 great grandchildren, numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
- Jerad Baker, Pallbearer
- Brand Musselman, Pallbearer
- Bryan Wandel, Pallbearer
- Ricky Wilson, Pallbearer
- Brandon Gibson, Pallbearer
- Jamie Nance, Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Funeral Service Friday, February 7, 2020
- Graveside Service Friday, February 7, 2020
February 5, 2020
I am so sorry to hear about Ms. Jeanette's passing. She was such a sweet lady, and so pleasant every time I saw her. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Texoma Medical Center
Travis & Jean SANDERSON
February 5, 2020
Joe Morris & Billy Hamilton:
We would like to extend our Sympathy and Prayers to you and your family during this most difficult time.
Jeanette was a very Special Person with a personality that will be remembered forever.
Travis & Jean Sanderson