Jimmy Lee Earley
August 4, 1941 – September 9, 2018
Jimmy Lee Earley, 77, passed away the morning of Sunday September 9, 2018 in Denison, TX
Jimmy was born Monday August 04, 1941 to Haskell and Marie Earley in Denison, TX where he grew up and attended school. He worked for Texas Instruments and Kwickset before retiring. He loved Hunting and riding motorcycles and he loved his dogs and his goats!. He will be greatly missed!
He was preceded in death by a son Jimmy Lee Earley Jr.; his parents; and grandparents Albert L. & Clara Earley.
Jimmy leaves behind his son Lucas Earley and Fiancee Sandy Doty; sister Charlotte Moody; grandchildren; Stephanie Fellabaum and husband Jebo, Tiffany Chagas, Elisha Earley, Hannah Waites; great grandchildren; Carmen Chagas, Elizabeth Chagas, Madison Fellabaum and Keely Fellabaum; uncle Finis R. Earley, aunt Evelyn A. Earley; cousins James R. Koines, Allen W. Myres, Lora J. Sullivan, Raymond E. Earley, Elaine Koiner; nephews & nieces Greig Moody, LaFonda S. Moody, Danielle N. Moody, John M. Moody, Allen B. Earley; ex-wife Barbara Fitzgerald Earley, and ex daughter in law LaDonna Earley.
A celebration of his life will be scheduled at a later date.
- Marie Earley, Mother
- Haskell Earley, Father
- Jimmy Lee Earley Jr., Son
- Lucas Earley & fiancee Sandy Doty, Son
- Charlotte Moody, Sister
- Stephanie Fellabuam & husband Jebo, Grandchild
- Tiffany Chagas, Grandchild
- Elisha Earley, Grandchild
- Hannah Waites, Grandchild
- Carmen Chagas, Great Grandchild
- Elizabeth Chagas, Great Grandchild
- Madison Fellabuam, Great Grandchild
- Keely Fellabuam, Great Grandchild
- Barbara Fitzgerald Earley, Ex-wife
- LaDonna Earley, Ex-daughter-in-law
- Many friends and relatives, .
- A celebration of life will be scheduled at a later date.
Jimmy Lee Earley
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Dr. John Tyson
September 12, 2018
For the Jimmy Lee Earley Family ------------------
Had not seen Jimmy since my retirement ----- but a few days ago Jimmy stopped and visited with me while I was working in my yard. Was a good visit with a lot of discussion about hunting and firearms, and his multiple medical problems. Glad Jimmy stopped for that last visit ----- I have known the Haskell Earley family for a long time ! My condolences are sent to the Family.
J.P. Tyson M.D. ---- Denison