Linda Pauline Lashley
August 21, 1945 – July 21, 2019
Linda Pauline Lashley, age 73, of Denison, Texas passed away peacefully on Sunday July 21, 2019. Linda was born August 21, 1945 to Mildred Lee Powell and Paul Powell. Linda was known for her caring and loving soul, she was a caregiver to many in her life.
Linda is survived by; son Bob Powell and wife Priscella; brothers Billy Powell, Ray Powell and sister Mary Ann Powell; also grandson Dylan Powell.
Linda was preceded in death by her father Paul Powell and mother Mildred Lee Powell; husband Jack Lashley; Brothers Albert Powell; Richard Powell; Bubba Powell; Joe Powell and sister Jean Powell.
A Celebration of Life will be held at Bratcher Funeral Home on Friday, August 9th at 2:00 PM. Rodney Sprayberry will officiate. Linda’s family would like to thank Centric Hospice and TMC for their excellent care during this time.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bratcherfuneralhome.com for the Lashley family.
- Jack Lashley, Husband (deceased)
- Bob Powell and wife Priscella, Son
- Albert Powell, Brother (deceased)
- Richard Powell, Brother (deceased)
- Billy Powell, Brother
- Ray Powell, Brother
- Bubba Powell, Brother (deceased)
- Joe Powell, Brother (deceased)
- Mary Ann Powell, Sister
- Jean Powell, Sister (deceased)
- Dylan Powell, Grandson
- Paul Powell, Father (deceased)
- Mildred Lee Powell, Mother (deceased)
- Celebration of Life Friday, August 9, 2019