William "Bill" Joe Rowe
February 25, 1942 – July 17, 2018
William "Bill" Joe Rowe, age 76, of Denison, Texas passed away on Tuesday July 17, 2018. "Bill" was born February 25, 1942 in Neosho, Missouri to Christina Holloway and Lindsay Limel Rowe. Bill enjoyed hunting and fishing, playing pool, camping, and boating.
"Bill" is survived by his wife, Barbara Rowe; daughter Teresa Martin & husband Ricky; and daughter Regina Rowe Bolden; sister Paula Mae McGaughey ; grandchildren Amy, Nathan, Eric, Kasey, great grandchildren Dylan, Maely, Acelynn, and Penelope. "Bill" was preceded in death by; father Lindsay Limel Rowe and mother Christine Holloway; brother Walter Lee Rowe and sister Helen Rowe Arnett; son-in-law Ernie “Bubba” Bolden Jr. Memorial services will be held privately at a later date.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bratcherfuneralhome.com for the Rowe family.
- Lindsey Limel Rowe, Father
- Christina Holloway, Mother
- Barbara Rowe, Wife
- Teresa Martin & husband Ricky, Daughter
- Regina Rowe Bolden & husband Ernie, Daughter
- Walter Lee Rowe, Brother
- Paula Mae McGaughey & husband Jim, Sister
- Helen Louise Rowe Arnette, Sister
- Amy ., Grandchild
- Nathan ., Grandchild
- Eric ., Grandchild
- Kasey ., Grandchild
- Maela ., Great Grandchild
- Acelyn ., Great Grandchild
- Dylan ., Great Grandchild
- Penelope ., Great Grandchild