Norma J. Sund
December 20, 1934 – December 26, 2018
Norma Sund, age 84, of Duluth, passed peacefully with her family at her side on December 26, 2018.
She was born on December 20, 1934 to Melvin & Olga Hanson. As a teen, she was fostered by Henry & Emma Jean Olson. Norma married Delmer Sund on her golden birthday in 1954; they had four children and raised them in the Duluth/Esko area. She enjoyed time with her family and watching her grandsons grow.
She was preceded in death by her son, Larry; grandson, Allen; parents; five brothers and three sisters.
Norma is survived by her loving husband of 64 years, Delmer; children, Doreen (Brian) Lind, Tammy (Bill) Stafford and Conrad (Tina); grandsons, Jason, Justin (Samantha), Billy (fiancé Andrea) and Cody; great-grandsons, Evan & Jace; sister, Shirley Norman; foster siblings, Melvin (Geri), Charlotte Holweger and Steve (Shirley); dear friend, Tom Clark; loving relatives & friends.
Funeral Service: 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, January 2, 2019 with visitation 1 hour prior at Augustana Lutheran Church, 3251 Midway Rd, Duluth.
Please leave a memory of Norma or words of support for his family at www.bellbrothersfuneralhome.com.
- Delmer Sund, Husband
- Doreen (Brian) Lind, Daughter
- Tammy (Bill) Stafford, Daughter
- Conrad (Tina) Sund, Son
- Shirley Norman, Sister
- Norma is also survived by her grandsons, Jason, Justin (Samantha), Billy (fiancé Andrea) and Cody; great-grandsons, Evan and Jace; foster siblings, Melvin (Geri), Charlotte Holweger and Steve (Shirley); dear friend, Tom Clark; and her loving relatives and friends.
- Visitation Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Norma J. Sund
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY