Lois Jean Norris
June 28, 1939 – March 30, 2021
Lois Jean Norris, age 81 of Erwin, died on Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville.
Lois was born on June 28, 1939 in Harnett County the daughter of the late Harvey Odell Gregory and Mavis Hall Gregory and is preceded in death by husband, Johnny Franklin Norris. She is also preceded in death by daughters, Donna Jean McKenzie and Delores Diane Cox and a brother, Tommy Gregory.
Lois was a member of Sansom Community Church where she attended as long as her health would allow. She worked for Cannon Foods in Dunn and Smith & Wesson in Lillington before retiring. She worked at coffee shop some which was fitting for her since she loved coffee and chocolate.
A Graveside Service will be held Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 12:30 pm at Erwin Memorial Park.
She is survived by: Son: Tony Franklin Norris of Lillington, NC Brother: Gary Odell Gregory of Erwin, NC. Sisters: Betty Lou Hair, Sharon Turner, Linda Baucom all of Erwin, NC and Connie Sue Bass of Dunn, NC. Grandchildren: Caleb, Shannon and Ashley and several Great Grandchildren.
A Service of Cromartie Miller Funeral Home of Dunn NC
- Harvey Odell Gregory, Father (deceased)
- Mavis Hall Gregory, Mother (deceased)
- Johnny Franklin Norris, Husband (deceased)
- Donna Jean McKenzie, Daughter (deceased)
- Delores Diane Cox, Daughter (deceased)
- Tommy Gregory, Brother (deceased)
- Tony Franklin Norris, Son
- Gary Odell Gregory, Brother
- Betty Lou Hair, Sister
- Sharon Turner, Sister
- Linda Baucom, Sister
- Connie Sue Bass, Sister
- Caleb, Shannon, and Ashley, Grandchildren
- Mrs. Norris also leaves several Great Grandchildren behind to cherish her memory.
- Travis Gregory, Pallbearer
- Clint Gregory, Pallbearer
- Earl Turner, Pallbearer
- Dalton Turner, Pallbearer
- Sherrill Hair, Pallbearer
- Michael Hair , Pallbearer
Saturday, April 3, 2021