Tracy R. Turner
June 2, 1965 – October 26, 2018
Tracy R. Turner, 53, of East Peoria, passed away Friday, October 26, 2018 at Unity Point Methodist in Peoria.
She was born June 2, 1965 in Chicago, IL to Erick and Helen (LaRock) Magnusson. She married Robert Turner November 17, 1988. He survives.
Also surviving are their three sons, Brian Keith (Kristina) Turner of Indianapolis, IN, Robert Christopher (Mary Beth Duvall) Turner and Andrew Douglas (Kourtney Nichole Lutes) Turner all of East Peoria; six grandchildren, Alyssa Nicole Lehrer, Ethan James Lehrer, Charlotte Marie Turner, Amelia Noelle Turner, Kynslie Kristine Turner and Joselyn Lee Lincoln; four sibling, Tim I. (Laura) Magnusson of Morton, Tom O. (Dawn) Magnusson of East Peoria, Tammy A. (Joe Kotlarz) Magnusson of Chicago and Terry E. (Lauren) Magnusson of Chicago, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, grandparents, her niece, Crysten Hodges and her nephew, Bryan Magnusson.
Tracy received her degree in accounting and as an Accountant for Illinois Central College for over 25 years. She was Vice-President of the Floyd Castleman Youth Program and she enjoyed spending time with grandchildren and riding motorcycles.
A funeral service will be on Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 3 pm with visitation from 1 pm until the time of service at Remmert Funeral Home in East Peoria. Cremation will be accorded following the service.
Memorials may be made to Illinois Cancer Care of Peoria. Words of comfort can be shared with the family at www.remmertfuneralhome.com.
- Erick Magnusson, Father
- Helen (LaRock) Magnusson, Mother
- Robert Turner, Husband
- Brian Keith (Kristina) Turner, Son
- Robert Christopher (Mary Beth Duvall) Turner, Son
- Andrew Douglas (Kourtney Nichole Lutes) Turner, Son
- Alyssa Nicole Lehrer, Ethan James Lehrer, Charlotte Marie Turner, Amelia ,Kynslie,Kristine Turner and Joselyn Lee Lincoln, Grandchildren
- Tim I. (Laura) Magnusson, Sibling
- Tom O. (Dawn) Magnusson, Sibling
- Tammy A. (Joe Kotlarz) Magnusson, Sibling
- Terry E. (Lauren) Magnusson, Sibling
- ~ Many ~, Nieces and Nephews
- She was preceded in death by her parents, grandparents, her niece, Crysten Hodges and her nephew, Bryan Magnusson.
- Illinois Cancer Care
- Visitation Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, November 3, 2018
Tracy R. Turner
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
November 1, 2018
Terry, Lauren, Paige, Garrett and The Magnusson Family-
We are so very sorry for your loss. We extend our deepest sympathy to all of you at this sad and difficult time. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
With deepest sympathy,
Vicki and Gregg Wolpoff
October 29, 2018
With the same last name- "Turner" how can I forget such a lovely person. As neighbors of Tammy and Joe we are so sad for your loss! Just know that God had better plans for Tracy. Her job here on earth has been complete even though those left will feel the pain. Everyone loved Tracy, but God loved her best! Remember to say a prayer to give you comfort during this difficult time! Prayers will continue to be sent up for the whole family! Romans 8:28 says - all things work together for good to those who love God and to those who are called according to his purpose. We will do our part to support Tammy and Joe. Love to all of you!
Deborah and Bert Turner