June 5, 1937 – March 10, 2018
Alfredo Villa, age 80, passed away on Saturday March 10, 2018. He was born June 5, 1937 in Edinburg, Texas. Alfredo is survived by his spouse, Irmina Mejorado; son Danny Villa; son George Villa; and daughter Susana Villa; sister Veronica Villa Perez, sister Candelaria Villa Miramontes, sister Petra Villa Ramirez, brother Rev. Fr. Edwardo Villa, sister Hortencia Villa Salazar and brother Jose Angel Villa. He also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren to cherish his memory. A visitation for Alfredo will be held Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Hillcrest Funeral Home, 1060 North Carolina Dr., with a Vigil at 6:30 PM. A funeral mass will occur Friday, March 16, 2018 at 9:15 AM at Cristo Rey Catholic Church, 8011 Williamette Avenue. Interment will follow at 11:00 AM at Fort Bliss National Cemetery, 5200 Fred Wilson Avenue. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com for the Villa family. Arrangements under the direction of Hillcrest Funeral Home-East.
- Irmina Mejorado, Spouse
- Danny Villa, Son
- George Villa, Son
- Susana Villa, Daughter
- Veronica Villa Perez, Sister
- Candelaria Villa Miramontes, Sister
- Petra Villa Ramirez, Sister
- Rev. Fr. Edwardo Villa, Brother
- Hortencia Villa Salazar, Sister
- Jose Angel Villa, Brother
- He also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Vigil Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, March 16, 2018