Alicia A. Castaneda
February 1, 1935 – February 27, 2019
Alicia Arredondo Castañeda, 84, of El Paso, Texas, passed away on Wednesday February 27, 2019. She was born on February 1st, 1935 in El Paso, Texas. She leaves behind her husband of 65 years, Octavio Emilio Castañeda. She was proceeded in death by her daughter Cecilia McNutt and grandson Jesse D.Crawford . She is survived by daughters Yvonne Young (Wes) Vickie Loessel (Joe), Selina Castañeda and Erica Castañeda, and two sons, M. Daniel Castañeda and Octavio Emilio Castañeda Jr. and 15 grand children and 8 great grandchildren. She will be greatly missed by many.
Visitation to be held at Hillcrest Funeral Home West at 5054 Doniphan Dr. on Monday March 4th from 4-8 pm, with a vigil service at 6pm. Funeral mass to be held Tuesday March 5th at St. Matthews Church at 10:30am.
- Octavio Emilio Castaneda, Husband
- Emilio O. Castaneda Jr., Son
- M. Daniel Castaneda, Son
- Cecilia McNutt, Daughter
- Yvonne Young, Daughter
- Veronica Loessel, Daughter
- Selina Castaneda, Daughter
- Erika Cristina Castaneda, Daughter
- Visitation Monday, March 4, 2019
- Vigil Service Monday, March 4, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, March 5, 2019