Bernardo "Chico" Esparza
August 20, 1936 – April 23, 2019
Great, loving father and grandfather. Was a hardworking automotive business owner. He loved all his family and had a special place in his heart for his pets. His contagious laugh will be missed dearly. A visitation will be held Monday, April 29, 2019, from 5:00pm-9:00pm with a vigil at 7:00pm at Martin Funeral Home East, 1460 George Dieter Dr. A Funeral Mass will be held at St. Raphael Church Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at 10am with an Interment to follow at Mt. Carmel Cemetery.
- Bernie Esparza Jr., Son
- Esther Esparza, Daughter-in-law
- Cesar Carlos, Son
- Martha Meliniotis, Daughter
- Vita Garcia, Daughter
- Elena Apodaca, Daughter
- Gloria Esparza, Daughter
- Myrna Munoz, Daughter
- Mr. Esparza also leaves 14 grandchildren, 9 great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitación Monday, April 29, 2019
- Servicios funerales Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Servicio en el Cementerio