Enedina L. Hernandez
January 9, 1928 – July 30, 2019
Enedina L. Hernandez, age 91, of El Paso, Texas passed away on Tuesday July 30, 2019. Enedina was born January 9, 1928 to Liboria Aragon and Anacleto Lara.
Enedina is survived by; daughter Reymunda Sandoval; son Ruben Hernandez; son Ramon Hernandez; son Jaime Hernandez; son Francisco Hernandez; and son Gilbert Hernandez; brother Juan Lara, brother Damaso Lara, brother Eddie Lara, brother Rogelio Lara and brother Roberto Lara.
Enedina was preceded in death by her husband Ramon Hernandez; son David Hernandez; father Anacleto Lara and mother Liboria Aragon; brother Joaquin Lara; sister Manuela Lara and sister Norbertha Lara.
A very proud grandmother to her 21 cherished grandchildren and 23 Great-grandchildren of whom she loved very much.
A visitation for Enedina will be held Monday, August 5, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Hillcrest Funeral Home - West, 5054 Doniphan Drive, El Paso, TX 79932. A vigil service will occur Monday, August 5, 2019 at 7:00 PM. A Mass of Christian burial will occur Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 10:00 AM at St Patricks Church, 7065 2nd Ave, Canutillo, Texas 79835. A committal service will occur Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at Memorial Pines Cemetery, 3061 Memorial Pines, Sunland Park, NM 88063.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorial.com for the Hernandez family.
- Ramon Hernandez, Husband (deceased)
- Reymunda Sandoval, Daughter
- Ruben Hernandez, Son
- Ramon Hernandez, Son
- Jaime Hernandez, Son
- David Hernandez, Son (deceased)
- Francisco Hernandez, Son
- Gilbert Hernandez, Son
- Anacleto Lara, Father (deceased)
- Liboria Aragon, Mother (deceased)
- Juan Lara, Brother
- Damaso Lara, Brother
- Eddie Lara, Brother
- Rogelio Lara, Brother
- Roberto Lara, Brother
- Joaquin Lara, Brother (deceased)
- Manuela Lara, Sister (deceased)
- Norbertha Lara, Sister (deceased)
- Mrs. Hernandez was a very proud grandmother to her 21 cherished grandchildren and 23 Great-grandchildren of whom she loved very much.
- Visitation Monday, August 5, 2019
- Vigil Service Monday, August 5, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, August 6, 2019