July 6, 1940 – November 6, 2018
Our beloved mother was called to her home today back to heaven. Esther Chavez was a radiant woman of Faith. Her will to live, was her grandchildren. She is our Angel. She is survived by her mother Maria. Her daughters JoAna and Marie. Her precious lights Destinee, Faith, and Leon.
Esther Chavez, age 78, passed away on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. A visitation for Esther will be held Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Hillcrest Funeral Home, 1060 North Carolina Drive, with a vigil at 7:00 PM. A funeral mass will occur Friday, November 9, 2018 at 8:00 AM at St. Patrick Cathedral, 1118 North Mesa Street. A committal service and interment will follow at 9:30 AM at Fort Bliss National Cemetery, 5200 Fred Wilson Avenue.
- Miguel Angel Chavez, Spouse
- Maria Cruz, Mother
- Jose Cruz, Father
- Marie Delgado, Daughter
- JoAna Chavez, Daughter
- Rodolfo Cruz, Brother
- She also leaves behind 3 grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Vigil Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, November 9, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, November 9, 2018