Gloria F. Lange
August 11, 1929 – September 29, 2019
Gloria Lange passed away on September 29, 2019. Born on August 11, 1929, her life spanned 90 wonderful years. Gloria is preceded in death by her parents, Meliton and Olaya Franco, and her loving husband, Robert L. Lange. She is survived by her five children and their spouses; Robert L. Lange Jr. and Maureen Lange, Linda A. Lange and Mark Brooker, Richard S. Lange and Linda P. Lange, Ronald A. Lange and Tammy M.Lange, and Randall A. Lange and Olga Lange. She is also survived by thirteen grandchildren; Dietrich and Stefan Lange, Avery and Emily Brooker, Richard Jr., Misty and Ryan Lange, Jenelle Lindblom, Canaan Aguilar and Jacey Lange, Randall Jr., Renee and Raquelle Lange, and nine great-grandchildren; Arlo Lange, Luka and Layla Brooker, Nikko Hernandez, Natalie, Taylor and Ember Lange, Arianna and Alexis Alvarado.
Gloria was born in El Paso, Texas, and graduated from Austin High School. She married Robert Lange in 1950 and together they began the family that she cared for, nurtured and loved with all of her heart for the rest of her years. Her children’s lives were filled with fun and adventure and she gave them the spirit of love and caring that they carry with them to this day. Gloria was a homemaker, a provider, and the cheerful neighborhood Avon lady. She is the centerpiece of 30 amazing family reunions that are a testament to the love and strength of family that she instilled in her children. Gloria’s incredible strength and resilience were anchored in her faith and love of the Lord. She was an active member of St. Joseph’s Parish, and in her later years she took joy as a member of the St. Joseph’s Altar Society. She is loved, missed and well-remembered by all of those whose lives she touched.Gloria’s faith in the lord is an inspiration to all her family.
Please join family and friends for a celebration of the life of Gloria F. Lange. Visitation will be at Hilcrest Funeral Home, 1060 N. Carolina, on Thursday, October 3 from 5 to 9 pm. Rosary will be at 7 pm. Funeral mass will be at St. Joseph’s Parish, 3729 Hueco Avenue, at 11 am on Friday, October 4, and interment will be private. Please join the family for a reception at the completion of the funeral mass.
- Olaya Franco, Mother (deceased)
- Meliton Franco, Father (deceased)
- Robert L. Lange, Husband (deceased)
- Robert L. Lange Jr. (Maureen), Son
- Linda A. Lange (Mark), Daughter
- Richard S. Lange (Linda), Son
- Ronald A. Lange (Tammy), Son
- Randall A. Lange (Olga), Son
- Gloria also leaves behind thirteen grandchildren; Dietrich and Stefan Lange, Avery and Emily Brooker, Richard Jr., Misty and Ryan Lange, Jenelle Lindblom, Canaan Aguilar and Jacey Lange, Randall Jr., Renee and Raquelle Lange, and nine great-grandchildren; Arlo Lange, Luka and Layla Brooker, Nikko Hernandez, Natalie, Taylor and Ember Lange, Arianna and Alexis Alvarado to cherish her memory.
- Rick Lange Jr.
- Avery Brooker
- Ryan Lange
- Richard Lange
- Mark Brooker
- Randall Lange
- Visitation Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Vigil Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 4, 2019
Gloria F. Lange
September 30, 2019
I am so sorry for your loss, your Mom, my Aunt Gloria will be very much missed.
Aunt Gloria was a very kind and gracious lady who saved me when I was younger. Your Mom, Aunt Gloria saved my life when I was a small child of 6 or 7 years old . The whole family of Langes and Herrens had gone to Elephant Butte Lake on a fishing trip and I was walking along the shore by myself when I fell into a deep hole full of water and was drowning when your Mom pulled me out of the deep hole and saved my life. Aunt Gloria was a very special person who will be missed