October 20, 1930 – July 9, 2021
Gregorio V. Sosa Jr, 90, from El Paso, Texas was called home by Our Heavenly Father on July 9, 2021.
He is survived by his wife of almost 58 years, Ofelia Munoz Sosa; his daughters Patricia Rivera (Julian), Laura Carrillo, Teresa Sarabia (Felipe); his son Gregg Sosa (Shirley); his grandchildren Alyssa Rivera (Erik), Julian Rivera IV, Zachery Gerardo, Diego Carrillo, Victoria Carrillo, Larissa Hernandez (Isaac), Felipe Sarabia Jr., Michael Dallas Sarabia; his great-grandchild Ezekiel Moncada. Also by his sister Isabel Gonzalez; brothers Francisco Sosa (Teresa), Jesus Sosa (Betty); as well as sisters and brothers in law, and numerous nieces and nephews. Pall bearers: Julian Rivera IV, Zachery Gerardo, Felipe Sarabia Jr, Diego Carrillo, Alex Sosa, Roberto Ordonez.
He battled Alzheimer's Disease with the help and support of his wonderful providers, Ruben, Martha and Esther of Herrera Adult Foster Home, as well as from Hospice El Paso.
Viewing: July 26, 2021, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Rosary 6:00 pm Hillcrest Funeral Home 1080 N Carolina Dr. Funeral Mass: July 27, 2021, 11:30 am St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church 10970 Bywood Interment: July 27, 2021, 1:00 pm Fort Bliss National Cemetery
Show your support
- Ofelia Munoz Sosa Wife
- Patricia Rivera (Julian) Daughter
- Laura Carrillo Daughter
- Teresa Sarabia (Felipe) Daughter
- Gregg Sosa (Shirley) Son
- Alyssa Rivera (Erik) Granddaughter
- Julian Rivera IV Grandson
- Zachery Gerardo Grandson
- Diego Carrillo Grandson
- Victoria Carrillo Grandaughter
- Larissa Hernandez (Isaac) Grandaughter
- Felipe Sarabia Jr. Grandson
- Michael Dallas Sarabia Grandson
- Ezekiel Moncada Great Grandson
- Isabel Gonzalez Sister
- Francisco Sosa (Teresa) Brother
- Jesus Sosa (Betty) Brother
- Mr. Sosa also leaves behind brothers in law, numerous nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
- Julian Rivera IV
- Zachery Gerardo
- Felipe Sarabia Jr.
- Diego Carrillo
- Alex Sosa
- Roberto Ordonez
In Memory Of
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.