December 10, 1944 – March 24, 2020
Guadalupe Chagoyan, 75, passed away March 24, 2020. She was a resident of El Paso, TX and a member of Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Church. Guadalupe was a wonderful daughter, wife, mother and grandmother. She is survived by her mother, Concepcion Marquez, her adoring husband of 54 years Benjamin Chagoyan, her daughters, Celia Nicholas (Daniel), Guadalupe Fino (Omar), and her son, Gerardo Chagoyan (Elizabeth), her grandsons, Victor Ortega (Claudia), Benjamin Ortega (Ana), Roman Fino, Daniel Nicholas, David Nicholas, Gerardo Chagoyan, granddaughter Emma Chagoyan and her two great granddaughters, Gail and Melanie Ortega. We were all blessed to have had her in our lives. Services entrusted to Hillcrest Funeral Home-Carolina (915)598-3332.
- Benjamin Chagoyan, Husband
- Concepcion Marquez, Mother
- Celia Nicholas (Daniel), Daughter
- Guadalupe Fino (Omar), Daughter
- Gerardp Chagoyan (Elizabeth), Son
- Victor Ortega (Claudia), Grandson
- Benjamin Ortega (Ana), Grandson
- Roman Fino, Grandson
- Daniel Nicholas, Grandson
- David Nicholas, Grandson
- Gerardo Chagoyan, Grandson
- Emma Chagoyan, Granddaughter
- Gail Ortega, Great Granddaughter
- Melanie Ortega, Great Granddaughter
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
March 28, 2020
To the entire Chagoyan family, I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts me very much to know that she will no longer be in our lives. She was always such a help with my mom and dad. We will miss her terribly. God bless the entire family as you maneuver through these very difficult times.