July 5, 1929 – July 1, 2019
Julia Escandon, passed away on July 1, 2019 at the age of 89, surrounded by her loved ones at home.
Julia was a loving and supportive mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. Resident of Sunland Park New Mexico. Retired from the El Paso Independent School District as a Cook/Baker.
Proceeded in death by Husband Antonio V. Escandon, Parents: Serafin and Hortencia Gonzalez, brothers (3) and sisters (3), daughter Anita Escandon and grandson Daniel Herrera.
Survivors, Daughters: Teresa Herrera (Reynaldo Herrera), Beatrice Montiel (Frank Montiel), Patricia Diaz (Victor Diaz Sr.). Sons: Antonio Escandon Jr. (Grace Escandon) and Gabriel Escandon (Ana Escandon). 24 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. Mom, you will always be remembered as the Rock of our family.
- Teresa Herrera, Daughter
- Beatrice Montiel, Daughter
- Patricia Diaz, Daughter
- Antonio Escandon Jr., Son
- Gabriel Escandon, Son
- 24 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren.
- Visitation Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Rosary Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Burial Wednesday, July 10, 2019