Julia Dow Gonzales
February 15, 1929 – September 6, 2019
Julia Dow Gonzales Loving mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend passed away peacefully and joined our heavenly Father on September 6, 2019. She is now at peace in the hands of the Lord. She was preceded in death by her loving husband Pete, her brothers Dr. Antonio Dow, Paul Dow, Julian Dow, George Dow, her sisters Martha Sayklay, and Rose Ochoa. She is survived by her three children, Linda (Victor), Bobby (Veronica), and Laura Schroeder (John), her two grandchildren Mark Anthony and Danielle, her two sisters Sara and Marian Dow, numerous nieces and nephews. She was known for her love of life, laughter, energy and spirit. Her family and especially her children were her life. Our profound gratitude goes out to her faithful caregivers who never left her side Luz, Lourdes, and Rita. Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday September 10, 2019 at 10:30am at St. Patrick Cathedral Church with a graveside service to follow at 1:00pm at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association and/or the American Heart Association.
- She is survived by her three children, Linda (Victor), Bobby (Veronica), and Laura Schroeder (John); her two grandchildren Mark Anthony and Danielle; her two sisters Sara and Marian Dow, and numerous nieces and nephews.
- John Schroeder, Active Pallbearer
- James Sayklay, Active Pallbearer
- Al Frank Catucci, Active Pallbearer
- Gary Dow, Active Pallbearer
- James Sarver, Active Pallbearer
- Michael Sayklay, Active Pallbearer
- Dr. Charles Dow, Honorary Pallbearer
- Victor Venegas, Honorary Pallbearer
- Greg Malooly, Honorary Pallbearer
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Julia Dow Gonzales
September 8, 2019
I remember your beautiful face and loving kindness. Many happy days spent in your home with your beautiful family. I will always remember you with love sweet Mrs. Gonzales.
Prayers of comfort for Linda, Bobby and Laura.