June 9, 1926 – September 3, 2019
Justa Herrera beloved wife, mother, grandmother went to be with the lord and reunite with her husband Candelario A. Herrera on September 3, 2019. Born in Colorado a long time resident of El Paso. She is survived by her daughters Mercedes Colin, Margarita Vallejo, Magdalena Herrera. Son in law Pedro F. Colin, Fernando Vallejo and Alfred R. Gonzalez. Grandchildren Mercedes Colin, Pedro F. Colin Jr., Karina Co lin, Michaelangelo Vallejo, Andrea Marie Vallejo, Nicolas Harley Herrera. Great Grandchildren Daniel Ray Colin, Damian Rey Colin, Elisa Marie Herrera. Sisters Gloria Armendariz, Hidelia Calderon and numerous nieces and nephews. Visitation will be Sunday, September 8, 2019 at Hillcrest Funeral Home- Carolina 1060 N. Carolina Dr. from 2-9 pm with a vigil at 7 pm. Funeral Mass Monday September 9, 2019 at 11 am at Cristo Rey Catholic Church 8011 Williamette Ave. following interment at Mount Carmel Cemetery 401 S. Zaragoza Road.
- Mercedes Colin, Hija
- Margarita Vallejo, Hija
- Magdalena Herrera, Hija
- Gloria Armendariz, Hermana
- Hidelia Calderon, Hermana
- Pedro F. Colin, Yerno
- Fernando Vallejo, Yerno
- Alfred R. Gonzales, Yerno
- Mrs. Herrera leaves 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitación Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Vigilia Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Misa Funeral Monday, September 9, 2019