August 10, 1931 – April 12, 2019
Lorenzo Aguilar, 87, passed away peacefully surrounded by his loved ones. Mr. Aguilar was preceded in death by his beautiful wife Josefina Duran Aguilar, his parents Mariano Aguilar and Refugio Bernal Aguilar, his sisters, Josefina Alvarado, Jesusita Martinez, Manuel Vigil, Salvador Aguilar and Roman Aguilar and granddaughter Isabel Diaz-Salazar. He is survived by his children Fabiola Ochoa, Saul Aguilar (Elinora), Hilda Acuna (Gerardo) and Jaime Aguilar (Ana), grandchildren Gabriel Acuna, Albert Acuna (Raquel), Daniel Acuna (Andrea), Albert Pena (Melissa), Amanda Aguilar, Angela Gillett (Colby), Corinne Ochoa-Arocha (Marcus), Larry Ochoa (Terri), Crystal Aguilar, Jaime Aguilar Jr.(Erika), Eileen Morales, Olga Vargas, Ashley Vargas. Mr. Aguilar is also survived by his sister Anita Parra, and 16 great-grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren. Mr. Aguilar proudly retired from the International Boundry and Water Commissiion after 40 years of service. He truly had a passion for his job and continued landscaping after retiring. He will be remembered as the hardworking intelligent and loving man that he was.
A visitation for Lorenzo will be held Monday, April 15, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM with a Rosary at 7:00PM at Martin Funeral Home East, 1460 George Dieter Drive, El Paso, TX 79936. A Funeral Mass will occur Tuesday, April 16, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at San Lorenzo Catholic Church, 611 Avenida De San Lorenzo, Clint, TX 79386 with A Graveside service will to follow at 11:30 AM at Mt. Carmel Cemetery, 401 S. Zaragoza Rd., El Paso, TX 79907.
Active Pallbearers: Gabriel Acuna, Albert Acuna, Danel Acuna, Larry Ochoa, Saul Aguilar, Albert Aguilar
Honary Pallbearers: Jaime Aguilar, Gerardo Acuna, Marcus Arocha, Frank Alvarado, Colby Gillett, Jaime Aguilar Jr.
The family would like to give special thanks to Global Hospice Services, Primavera Home Health, neighbors and friends for their thoughts and prayers.
- Jaime Aguilar, Son
- Ana Aguilar, Daughter-in-law
- Saul Aguilar, Son
- Elinora Aguilar, Daughter-in-law
- Hilda Acuna, Daughter
- Gerardo Acuna, Son-in-law
- Fabiola Ochoa, Daughter
- Anita Parra, Sister
- Mr. Aguilar leaves 13 Grandchildren, 16 Great-Grandchildren, and 3 Great-Great Grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Gabriel Acuna, Active Pallbearer
- Albert Acuna, Active Pallbearer
- Daniel Acuna, Active Pallbearer
- Larry Ochoa, Active Pallbearer
- Saul Aguilar, Active Pallbearer
- Albert Aguilar, Active Pallbearer
- Jaime Aguilar, Honorary Pallbearer
- Gerardo Acuna, Honorary Pallbearer
- Marcus Arocha, Honorary Pallbearer
- Frank Alvarado, Honorary Pallbearer
- Colby Gillett, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jaime Aguilar Jr. , Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, April 15, 2019
- Rosary Monday, April 15, 2019
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Graveside Service Tuesday, April 16, 2019
April 15, 2019
Hilda and family, my deepest condolences on the loss of your
father/grandfather. He will now be guiding you from heaven. My love and prayers for all of you 💖