June 10, 1930 – May 9, 2018
Maria Margarita S. Gonzalez (Maggie) age 87 passed away on May 9, 2018. She was a lifelong resident of La Union, New Mexico. She was employed at White Sands Missile Range, and La Tuna Federal Correctional Institution.
Maggie was preceded in death by her son Miguel Angel Gonzalez (1999). She is survived by her husband Joaquin Gonzalez; three sons, Xavier, Joaquin Jr. and Marco Antonio Gonzalez; three daughters, Marie Becerra, Bernadette Wylie, and Alma Forti; her sister, Sister Eva Marie Salas, three half-sisters, Carmen, Gloria, and Lourdes. She is also survived by 13 grandchildren, 6 great grandchildren.
- Joaquin Gonzalez, Husband
- Xavier Gonzalez, Son
- Joaquin Gonzalez Jr., Son
- Marco Antonio Gonzalez, Son
- Miguel Angel Gonzalez, Son
- Marie Becerra, Daughter
- Bernadette Wylie, Daughter
- Alma Forti, Daughter
- Sister Eva Marie Salas, Sister
- Maggie also leaves behind her 3 half-sisters, Carmen, Gloria, Lourdes; 13 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren to cherish her memory
- Robert Becerra Jr.
- Jacob Gonzalez
- Joah Gonzalez
- Jared Gonzalez
- Raul Ramirez
- Amador Gonzalez
- Visitation Sunday, May 13, 2018
- Vigil Service Sunday, May 13, 2018
- Funeral Mass Monday, May 14, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY