Maria C Cruz
July 13, 1922 – February 3, 2020
On this day we ask God to receive our beloved grandmother into his perpetual light. Maria Cruz came as a historical beacon for us so we could live and grow in our country of opportunities. She gave us an opportunity and all her descendants to get an education. Her strength, elegance, and love will precede her for many generations to come.
Born in Santa Paula, California, our grandfather “La Robo” when she was young, and that love lasted 65 years. As a Mexican-American she became historical as a supervisor for a quality control line for Calvin Klein as well as others. She will be joining her mother Virginia, her husband Jose and her two children Esther and Rodolfo. She will be missed by her two granddaughters Marie and Joana. She leaves behind Ricky and Rudy, her beloved great-grandchildren Destinee, Faith and Leon, as well as seven other great-grandchildren. Her sister and brother, Juan and Tencha, will remember her always, and will see her other brother and sisters in heaven.
- Virginia Allamio Castaneda, Madre (deceased)
- Manuel Castaneda, Padre (deceased)
- Jose Cruz, Esposo (deceased)
- Esther Cruz, Daughter (deceased)
- Rodolfo Cruz, Hijo (deceased)
- Juan Castaneda, Hermano
- Hortencia Flores, Hija
- Maria Cruz Tambien deja dos nietos y tres bisnietos.
- Visitacion y Rosario Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Misa Funebre Friday, February 7, 2020
- Entierro Friday, February 7, 2020