- Esteban Andres Arias, Son
- Yolanda Hernandez, Sister
- Gloria Hernandez, Sister
- Ms. Arias also leaves 4 grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Vigil/Rosary Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Funeral Mass Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Olga Leticia Arias
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 9, 2018
To David and Estevan, my condolences on the loss of your Mom. She was a very dear friend. I have many fond memories, but her beautiful eyes would always light up when she spoke about you boys. She raised two wonderful Son's that she loved and was very proud of. She is now an angel that will forever watch over you and your families. Always remain strong in your faith, as she taught you. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to have a beautiful friend such as her. Blessings and may The Lord continue to guide, protect and bless you ❤️
May 8, 2018
I am very sorry for the loss of Olga. May she rest in peace and perpetual light shine upon her.
Olga was so nice to work with during my time at Desert View Elementary. God bless the family at this difficult time.