June 16, 1928 – January 29, 2020
Ramiro Mena Sr. a loving father, grandfather, great grandfather and proud Army Veteran passed away Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at the age of 91 in El Paso, TX. He is survived by his beloved wife of 65 years Celia Mena, brother Daniel Mena (military veteran) and 5 children; Patsy Magana (Barney), Ramiro Jr. (Laura), Orlando (Toni), Jerry (Shawn), Terri Torres (Mike). He is also survived by 12 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his parents, Leopoldo and Rosa Mena, brothers, Eddie, Jesus, Alfredo (all brothers served in the military), Amelia Mena, and Enriqueta Arriola. Visitation will be Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm with a Rosary at 7:00 pm at Hillcrest Funeral Home, 1060 N. Carolina Dr. El Paso, TX. Funeral Mass will be on Friday, February 7, 2020 at 8:00 am at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, 10970 Bywood. Interment will follow at Ft. Bliss National Cemetery Funeral services are under the direction of Hillcrest Funeral Home a Dignity Memorial Provider.
- Ramiro Mena Jr. (Laura), Son
- Orlando Mena (Toni), Son
- Jerry Mena (Shawn), Son
- Patsy Magaña (Barney), Daughter
- Terri Torres (Mike), Daughter
- Daniel Mena, Brother
- Eddie Mena, Brother (deceased)
- Jesus Mena, Brother (deceased)
- Alfredo Mena, Brother (deceased)
- Enriqueta Arriola, Sister (deceased)
- Amalia Mena, Sister (deceased)
- Ramiro also leaves behind twelve grandchildren and twelve great grandchildren to cherish and honor his memory.
- Visitation Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Vigil Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Funeral Mass Friday, February 7, 2020
- Interment Friday, February 7, 2020
February 6, 2020
Our deepest condolences and prayers for the family. Our hearts are with you and may the Lord continue to bless you all.
From the Vijil and Estrada Family