GERALDINE "Gerry" H CAMERON
April 18, 1938 – January 10, 2019
On Thursday, January 10, 2019, Geraldine "Gerry" H. Cameron of Elkridge, MD passed away peacefully surrounded by her family at the age of 80. Beloved wife of the late Elmer G. Cameron. Loving mother of Elmer M. Cameron and Donna L. Kuncl. Dear sister of the late Patty and John. Cherished grandmother of Travis and Jessica. Also survived by several nieces and nephews.
Family and friends are invited to gather at the Gary L. Kaufman Funeral Home at Meadowridge Memorial Park, Inc., 7250 Washington Boulevard, Elkridge, MD 21075 (exit 6 South off of Rt. 100) on Thursday, January 17, 2019 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. A Celebration of Life Funeral Service will be held on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm. Interment Meadowridge Memorial Park, Elkridge, MD. If desired, memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- LATE Elmer G. Cameron, Husband
- Elmer M. Cameron, Son
- Donna L. Kuncl, Daughter
- Travis & Jessica Kuncl, Grandchildren
- She is predeceased by her siblings Patty and John., Others
- She is also survived by several nieces and nephews., Other
- Gathering Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Catholic Prayer Service Friday, January 18, 2019