Carol Lou Gorman
January 19, 1936 – March 24, 2021
Carol L. Gorman (Baumeyer), born in 1936 passed away peacefully this week. She was preceded in death by her parents William and Josephine Baumeyer, and her brothers, Bill, Don and Ronnie Baumeyer. She was married to her loving husband, LeRoy Gorman for 67 years. She is survived by her children, Linda Owens (Dan) of Kansas, Ronda Williams (Jim) and Leroy Gorman of Evansville; 4 grandchildren, Joshua Owens (Jena), Matthew Williams (Tiffany), Michael Williams (Jessica) and Andrew Gorman. She had 3 great-grandchildren, Bryce Williams, Ben and Charlotte Owens.
A private funeral will be held with immediate family only. A celebration of life will occur when it’s safe to gather. The family requests in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church or the Alzheimer’s Foundation. The family wishes to thank the Hamilton Pointe Memory Care staff for the great care they gave her.
Family and friends are encouraged to view a livestream of the service at www.facebook.com/funeralstreamusa on Saturday, March 27, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
Condolences may be made online at www.AlexanderNorthChapel.com.
- LeRoy Gorman, Husband of 67 Years
- Linda Owens (Dan), Daughter
- Ronda Williams (Jim), Daughter
- Leroy Gorman, Son
- Joshua Ownes (Jena), Grandson
- Matthew Williams (Tiffany), Grandson
- Michael Williams (Jessica), Grandson
- Andrew Gorman, Grandson
- Bryce Williams, Great Grandson
- Ben Owens, Great Grandson
- Charlotte Ownes, Great Granddaughter
- William August Baumeyer, Father (deceased)
- Josephine Francis (Powers) Baumeyer, Mother (deceased)
- Bill Baumeyer, Brother (deceased)
- Don Baumeyer, Brother (deceased)
- Ronnie Baumeyer, Brother (deceased)
- Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Alzheimer's Foundation
A Private Family service will be held.
Saturday, March 27, 2021
Carol Lou Gorman
Betty Ann (Blaha) Williams
March 27, 2021
So sorry to hear of Aunt Carol’s passing. I remember how sweet she was to us when we visited. Prayers and much love to the family and especially Uncle Lee
March 26, 2021
Very sorry for your loss. Aunt Carol was always so sweet and caring. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Terry and Rance Pea(Gorman)
March 25, 2021
We are are so sorry to hear of Aunt Carols passing. She was always so sweet and caring of our family. Please tell your dad Hi for Rance and I. God Bless.