Jan L. Sharp
June 12, 1943 – January 4, 2019
Janice Lee Sharp, 75, of Evansville, IN, passed away on Friday, January 4, 2019 at Deaconess Midtown Hospital. She was born on June 12, 1943 to the late Ellis and Emily (Williams) Hoover.
Jan had worked as a secretary for many years. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and loved her family. Jan loved bingo, watching Law and Order and rummaging with her mother. She was very supportive of our troops. Jan was a huge Elvis fan.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband of 35 years, David Sharp.
Jan is survived by; daughter, Tammy Moyes (Mick) of Newburgh, IN; sons, Tim Roll of Evansville, IN and Otis Sharp (Justina) of Highland, IN. She is beloved “Nanny” to: Jake Moyes, Alex Moyes, Emily Vile, Tatum Sharp, Savannah Sharp, Brodie Sharp, Harper Sharp and Joshua Roll; 3 great-grandchildren; sisters, Jeanne Dickinson and Gwen Bruner.
Funeral services will be held at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, January 7, 2018 at the Alexander East Chapel. Family and friends may visit on Monday from 1:00 p.m. until service time at the funeral home.
- Tammy Moyes (Mick), Daughter
- Tim Roll, Son
- Otis Sharp (Justina), Son
- Jake and Alex Moyes, Grandchildren
- Emily Vile, Grandchild
- Tatum and Savannah Sharp, Grandchildren
- Brodie and Harper Sharp, Grandchildren
- Joshua Roll, Grandchild
- Jeanne Dickinson, Sister
- Gwen Bruner, Sister
- "Nanny" as known to all her grandchildren also leaves three great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Monday, January 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, January 7, 2019