Sharon Lee Luttrell
April 24, 1933 – November 17, 2019
Sharon Lee Luttrell, 86, of Evansville, Indiana, passed away on Sunday, November 17, 2019. She was born on April 24, 1933 in Evansville to the late George W. and Dorothy B. (McElvain) Bassett.
She retired from Weinbach Cafeteria where she worked for many years. Sharon enjoyed playing bingo, crafts, and loved doing word search puzzles. She especially enjoyed the Monday night dinners with her family.
Sharon was preceded in death by her husband, Henry “Jr” Luttrell in 1997.
She is survived by her son, James L.”Jamie” Mefford, Jr. (Jane); grandchildren, Joshua Aaron. Mefford (Kim), Jyllian Lee Ramsey (Jason), and Jamie Beth Mefford; great-grandchildren, Reese H. Jordan, Lexx M. Warren, Whitney N. Ramsey, Lealan E. Light, Elleigh J. Ramsey, Jaykub J. Light, Natalie G. Mefford, Addie R. Light, Aaron L. Mefford, Vyncent L. Ramsey, and Olyver A. Ramsey; and sister, Barbara Sperling (Ed).
The family would like to thank the staff at Good Samaritan Nursing home and the nurses at St. Vincent ICU.
Funeral Services will be held at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at Alexander East Chapel with Pastor Tara Powell officiating. Burial will follow at Park Lawn Cemetery. Friends may visit Tuesday 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the funeral home.
- James L. "Jamie" Mefford (Jane Mefford), Son
- Joshua Aaron Mefford (Kim Mefford), Grandchild
- Jyllian Lee Ramsey (Jason Ramsey), Grandchild
- Jamie Beth Mefford, Grandchild
- Reese H. Jordan, Great Grandchild
- Lexx M. Warren, Grandchild
- Whitney N. Ramsey, Great Grandchild
- Lealan E. Light, Great Grandchild
- Elleigh J. Ramsey, Great Grandchild
- Jaykub J. Light, Great Grandchild
- Natalie G. Mefford, Great Grandchild
- Addie R. Light, Great Grandchild
- Aaron L. Mefford, Great Grandchild
- Vyncent L. Ramsey, Great Grandchild
- Olyver A. Ramsey, Great Grandchild
- Barbara Sperling (Ed Sperling), Sister
- Henry "Jr" Luttrell, Husband (deceased)
- George W. Bassett, Father (deceased)
- Dorothy B. (McElvain) Bassett, Mother (deceased)
- Visitation Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Burial Wednesday, November 20, 2019