Timothy G. Hart
October 10, 1962 – August 30, 2019
Timothy Gene Hart, 56, of Evansville, IN, passed away Friday, August 30, 2019, at Deaconess Midtown. He was born in October 10, 1962, in Evansville, IN, to William and Faith (Foster) Hart.
Tim loved to paint and enjoyed his job. He was talented in drawing, enjoyed hunting, an avid Tony Stewart fan and an animal lover, especially his cat, Buddy. In his younger years, he had enjoyed riding motorcycles.
He is survived by his daughter, Diana Wells (Jesse); son, Timothy Hart both of Evansville; grandchildren, Sophia and Emory Hart; parents, William and Faith Hart; brothers, Michael Hart and Justin Hart (Susan); and nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 4, 2019, at Alexander East Chapel, with visitation to follow until 6:00 p.m.
- William Hart, Father
- Faith (Foster) Hart, Mother
- Diana Wells (Jesse), Daughter
- Timothy Hart, Son
- Sophia Hart, Grandchild
- Emory Hart, Grandchild
- MIchael Hart, Brother
- Justin Hart (Susan), Brother
- Tim also leaves behind nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
- Funeral Service Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Visitation Wednesday, September 4, 2019