Virginia R Scott
July 9, 1926 – October 2, 2019
Virginia Ruth Scott, 93, of Evansville, IN, passed away on October 2, 2019. She was born in Evansville, IN on July 9, 1926 to the late Charles and Velma Adams.
Virginia was a loving and devoted wife, mother and grandmother. She dedicated her life to raising and providing for her children along with her husband, Walter. Virginia worked at several factories and then spent many years as a nanny. She enjoyed embroidery and baking.
She was preceded in death by her husband; Walter Scott; daughters, Donna Green and Charlotte Pulfer.
Virginia is survived by her sons; Joseph Wayne and Brian Scott; and grandchildren; Denise, Rhonda, Mason, Morgan and Adam.
Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019 at Alexander East Chapel with burial to follow at Park Lawn Cemetery. Friends may visit from 11:00 a.m. until service time at the funeral home.
- Joseph Wayne Scott, Son
- Brian Scott, Son
- Charles Adams, Father (deceased)
- Velma (Campbell) Adams, Mother (deceased)
- Walter Scott, Husband (deceased)
- Donna Green, Daughter (deceased)
- Charlotte Pulfer, Daughter (deceased)
- Virginia also leaves behind grandchildren, Denise, Rhonda, Mason, Morgan and Adam; and her beloved grand cat, Smokey to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Friday, October 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 11, 2019
- Burial Friday, October 11, 2019