William "Bill" Conley Pease, Sr.
April 26, 1943 – February 12, 2021
William “Bill” Conley Pease, Sr., 77, of Evansville, IN, passed away on Friday, February 12, 2021. He was born April 26, 1943, in Evansville, IN, to the late William H. and Selma I. (Snellen) Pease.
Bill served in the US Navy as a Sgt. during the Vietnam War. He had worked as a truck driver for Allied Van Lines and was a hardworking man and “Jack of all trades.” He was a caring and loving father. Bill was recently led to Christ and was a member of Grace Point Church.
He was preceded in death by his loving wife, Linda in June, 2018, and now joins his sister and brothers, Francis Montgomery and Kermit and Kenneth Pease.
Bill is survived by his daughters, Debra Toole (Al) and Teresa Carter (Steve); sons, William “Billy” Pease, Jr. and Michael Pease (Magan); 13 grandchildren; many beautiful great grandchildren; sister, June Wildt; a host of nieces and nephews; and the mother of his children, Sherry Trombley.
Private services will be held
- Debra Toole (Al), Daughter
- Teresa Carter (Steve), Daughter
- William "Billy" Pease, Jr., Son
- Michael Pease (Magan), Son
- June Wildt, Sister
- Sherry Trombley, Mother of His Children
- Linda Pease, Wife (deceased)
- William H. Pease, Father (deceased)
- Selma I. (Snellen) Pease, Mother (deceased)
- Francis Montgomery, Sister (deceased)
- Kermit Pease, Brother (deceased)
- Kenneth Pease, Brother (deceased)
- Bill also leaves behind 13 grandchildren; many beautiful great-grandchildren; and host of nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
Private Services Will Be Held