Alberta C. Ring
July 1, 1928 – March 30, 2018
Alberta C. (Silver) Ring, 89, of Fairhaven, passed away on Friday, March 30, 2018. She was the wife of the late Theodore F. Ring.
Born in New Bedford, the daughter of the late Albert and Elizabeth (Chandler) Silver, she was a lifelong resident of Fairhaven.
Mrs. Ring was a graduate of Fairhaven High School and Kinyon Campbell Business School.
She had worked at the National Bank of Fairhaven before her children were born.
Alberta was a longtime member of Acushnet Wesley United Methodist Church, served on several church committees and sang in the choir. She also enjoyed gardening and the company of her loving family.
Survivors include a daughter, Janet E. Robert and her husband Paul of Acushnet; a son, Jeffrey A. Ring of Fall River; two grandchildren, Daniel Robert and his wife Sara and Jennifer Lafferty; two great-grandchildren, Olivia Lafferty and Nathan Robert.
Visiting hours Monday, April 2, 2018 from 4-7pm in the WARING-SULLIVAN HOME AT FAIRLAWN, 180 Washington St., Fairhaven. Funeral Service, Tuesday at 10am in the funeral home followed by burial in Riverside Cemetery. Flowers welcome or donations may be made to Acushnet Wesley United Methodist Church, 67 Main St., Acushnet, MA 02743. For online tributes: www.waring-sullivan.com
- The late Albert Silver, Father
- The late Elizabeth (Chandler) Silver, Mother
- The late Theodore F. Ring, Husband
- Janet E. Robert and her husband Paul, Daughter
- Jeffrey A. Ring, Son
- Daniel Robert and his wife Sara, Grandson
- Jennifer Lafferty, Granddaughter
- Olivia Lafferty, Great Granddaughter
- Nathan Robert, Great Grandson
- Visitation Monday, April 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Burial Tuesday, April 3, 2018
Alberta C. Ring
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 28, 2018
Janet and Jeff- I just learned of your mother's passing. So sorry to hear this sad news. I wish I had known so we could have attended the services but we don't get the paper. She lived a full life.