Guadalupe G. Aguirre
December 14, 1923 – December 19, 2018
Lupe G. Aguirre passed away peacefully in her sleep the morning of December 19th shortly after reaching the milestone age of 95. “Lupita” was known and loved by many. We will miss her, but fond memories of her will live forever. She was born in Plan de Barrancas, Jalisco, Mexico but lived the majority of her life in Piru where she met her husband, Augustine Aguirre. They had one son, Joe and a daughter, Elvia (deceased). Lupe leaves behind her son, Joe (Terri) Aguirre of Fillmore; one sister, Angie Perez of Ventura; two grandsons, Kevin (Sarah) and Daniel (Rosie), both of Simi Valley and five great grandchildren, Kami, Kenzie, Ben, Samson, and Emme. Services will be held at San Salvador Mission in Piru on Saturday, January 5th. Viewing will begin at 8:30 am, with the Rosary at 9:00 am followed by the Requiem Mass. Burial will take place at Piru Cemetery. Arrangements are under the care of the Skillin Carroll Mortuary, Fillmore.
- Joe Aguirre, Son
- Terri Aguirre, Daughter-in-law
- Angie Perez, Sister
- Kevin (Sarah) Aguirre, Grandson
- Daniel (Rosie) Aguirre, Grandson
- She also leaves behind 5 Great-Grand Children: Kami, Kenzie, Ben, Samson and Emme.
- Viewing Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Rosary Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Requiem Mass Saturday, January 5, 2019
- Graveside Service Saturday, January 5, 2019