Joseph P.D Kern
January 12, 1933 – December 11, 2018
On Tuesday, 12-11-18 Joseph P.D Kern passed away at his home at 85 from a prolonged illness. He was a lawyer in Fillmore for over sixty years, serving nineteen of those as City Attorney. Joe was a long-time member of St. Francis of Assisi Parish and is survived by his wife Catherine Lynda; his seven children, Hannah Tulberg, Peter Kern, Paul Kern, Mary Orellana, Elizabeth Kulwiec, Charles Kern and Dominic Kern; Thirty-one Grandchildren and seventeen Great-Grand Children.
He was an active Rotarian for over fifty years and was honored as a Paul Harris Fellow. It was the privilege of his life, he said, to have been involved in supporting Thomas Aquinas College in Santa Paula.
There will be a 5:00pm Rosary on Tuesday, 12-18-18 at St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Fillmore. The Funeral will be held at 10:00am on Wed., 12/19/18 at Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity Chapel at Thomas Aquinas College followed by Burial at Bardsdale Cemetery.
Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon him.
- Catherine Lynda Kern, Spouse
- Hannah Tulberg, Daughter
- Peter Kern, Son
- Paul Kern, Son
- Mary Orellana, Daughter
- Elizabeth Kulwiec, Daughter
- Charles Kern, Son
- Dominic Kern, Son
- He also leaves behind; thirty-one Grand Children and seventeen Great-Grandchildren.
- Rosary Service Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Graveside Service Wednesday, December 19, 2018
- Graveside Servie Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Joseph P.D Kern
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY