Gina Brunner Robinson
July 16, 1968 – July 9, 2018
Gina Lynn Brunner Robinson passed away on Monday, July 9th 2018 in Flatonia, Texas.
Gina was born on July 16th 1968 and grew up in Dickinson, Texas, where she later graduated from Dickinson High School with the class of 1986. She went on to get multiple paralegal degrees and certifications that led her to a successful career in the legal field for 30 years, working at prominent appellate law firms in Houston, Texas.
Gina met and later married the love of her life, Houston Police Motorcycle Solo Officer, Randall Robinson, on June 11th 1999. They remained in Houston until they retired to their dream of country living in Flatonia, where she traded in her suits and heels for camo and flip flops.
Gina was forever the life of the party and the brightest light in the room. She never met a stranger, could never love enough animals and never let a chance pass by to serve others. She was a wonderful example to us all, starting every morning with prayer and bible study. Daughter, sister, wife, Mother, friend and hero to us all. She will forever remain in our hearts.
Gina is survived by her husband of 19 years, Randall Robinson of Flatonia, her parents Lloyd and Jo Brunner of Flatonia, brother Bruce Brunner and sister Melanie Brunner of Houston, daughter Rachel Robinson Simmons and husband Clint of Round Rock, Texas, son Justin Robinson and wife Michele of Pflugerville, Texas and daughter Jessica Robinson of Houston. Also surviving are Gina’s two nieces, Stacie Brunner of Austin, Texas and Stephanie Brunner of Houston. Gina is now watching over her greatest joys, her five grandchildren, Boston and Hawkins Simmons and Shelby, Ryan and Owen Robinson.
Gina was preceded in death by her grandparents of Flatonia Katherine Kelly Brunner, Adolph Brunner, Sabina Breitschopf Barnick, Martha Bohac Barnick and Henry Barnick Sr. and by her father in law Jesse Robinson and mother in law Peggy Robinson, of Houston.
“Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings.” ~ Victor Hugo
Services honoring Gina will start at 12:00PM on Sunday, July 15th 2018 at Sacred Heart Church in Flatonia, Texas.
Words of comfort can be expressed online at www.SmithFuneralHomeFlatonia.com
- Smith Funeral Home 128 East 5th St. Flatonia, TX 78941 361-865-3311 -
- Adolph Brunner, Grandfather
- Katherine Kelly Brunner, Grandmother
- Sabina Breitschopf Barnick, Grandmother
- Henry Barnick Sr., Grandfather
- Martha Bohac Barnick, Grandmother
- Jesse Lloyd Robinson, Father-in-law
- Peggy Lou Robinson, Mother-in-law
- Lloyd Brunner, Father
- Josephine Brunner, Mother
- Bruce Brunner, Brother
- Melanie Brunner, Sister
- Randall Ray Robinson, Husband
- Justin Robinson, Son
- Michele Robinson, Daughter-in-law
- Rachel Simmons, Daughter
- Clint Simmons, Son-in-law
- Jessica Robinson, Daughter
- Boston Simmons, Grandchild
- Hawkins Simmons, Grandchild
- Shelby Robinson, Grandchild
- Ryan Robinson, Grandchild
- Owen Robinson, Grandchild
- Stacie Brunner, Niece
- Stephanie Brunner, Niece
- Shaun Montalbano, Pallbearer
- Jacob Robinson, Pallbearer
- Dave Derrick, Pallbearer
- Jeff Allard, Pallbearer
- Mark Vinklarek, Pallbearer
- Josh Leamons, Pallbearer
- Chris Greyhouse, Usher
- Freddie Frazier, Usher
- Carl Micha, Usher
- Kevin Lankford, Usher
- Flatonia Animal Shelter and Clinic
- Visitation Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Rosary Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Eulogy and Video Memorial Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Burial Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Entombment Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Celebration of Life Sunday, July 15, 2018
Gina Brunner Robinson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
July 15, 2018
Words can not express how sorry we are to hear about your loss. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Rhonda and Jeff Arvanitas
July 15, 2018
Life changed the day I met Gigi. She changed my perspective in life. Gigi made the world brighter for anyone blessed enough to come into contact with her. The memories of the times spent with her and her kindness and humor survive eternally.
Stewart and Lynda Frazier
July 13, 2018
The Frazier and Leal families would like to express our condolences at this time. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.