Gladys A. Brewer
May 2, 1928 – June 12, 2019
Gladys A. Brewer, age 91, passed away in Gonzales, Texas on June 12, 2019.
She was born May 2, 1928 to Hugo and Elsie (Stech) Ulbricht in Weimar, Texas.
She is survived by her son Raymond Brewer Sr. and wife Susan of Seguin, daughters; Sharon Benton and husband Matt of Moulton and Fayline Brewer of Seattle Washington, ten grandchildren, thirty-six great-grandchildren, and thirteen great-great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her parents Hugo and Elsie, husband Tommie Brewer, brother Marvin Ulbricht, and sister Jaynice Feyrer.
Visitation will begin at 8:00am Sunday, June 16, 2019 at the Smith Funeral Home Chapel in Flatonia. Funeral service is scheduled for 10:00am Monday, June 17, 2019 at the Smith Funeral Home Chapel in Flatonia with Reverend John Hunsicker officiating. Burial will follow at the Oak Hill Cemetery in Flatonia.
Words of comfort can be expressed online at www.SmithFuneralHomeFlatonia.com - Smith Funeral Home 128 East 5th Street Flatonia, Texas 78941 361-865-3311 -
- Hugo Ulbricht, Father (deceased)
- Elsie (Stech) Ulbricht, Mother (deceased)
- Marvin Ulbricht, Brother (deceased)
- Jaynice Feyrer, Sister (deceased)
- Tommie Brewer, Husband (deceased)
- Raymond Brewer Sr., Son
- Susan Brewer, Daughter-in-law
- Sharon Benton, Daughter
- Matt Benton, Son-in-law
- Fayline Brewer, Daughter
- Ms. Brewer also leaves behind ten grandchildren, thirty-six great-grandchildren, and thirteen great-great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Sunday, June 16, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, June 17, 2019
- Burial Monday, June 17, 2019