Rosie A. Boehnke
January 2, 1925 – January 31, 2020
Rosie Frebert Boehnke passed away on January 31, 2020 at Regency Nursing Home in Schulenburg, Texas. She was born on January 2, 1925 in Cistern, Texas to Charles and Albina Mares Frebert.
She was preceded in death by her husband Elton Boehnke, brothers Joe and Charlie Frebert and sisters Agnes Kalinec and Veronica Robbins. She is survived by nephews Frank and wife Brenda Kalinec of Pasadena, Texas, Daniel and wife Sue Kalinec of Cistern, Texas and Michael Robbins of Cistern, Texas.
Rosie was a member of Sts. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church and KJZT in Cistern, Texas.
Visitation will begin at 9:00 am on Monday, February 3, 2020 at Sts. Cyril & Methodius Catholic Church in Cistern, Texas, followed by Rosary at 9:30 am and Funeral Mass starting at 10:00 am with Father Eddie Winkler officiating. Burial will follow at the Cistern Catholic Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Muldoon Volunteer Fire Department, PO Box 133, Muldoon, Texas 78949.
Words of comfort may be shared with the family at www.smithfuneralhomeflatonia.com Smith Funeral Home - 128 E. 5th Street, Flatonia, Texas 78941 - Phone # 361-865-3311
- Elton A. Boehnke, Husband (deceased)
- Albina Mares Frebert, Mother (deceased)
- Charlie Frebert, Father (deceased)
- Michael Robbins, Nephew
- Daniel Kalinec (Sue), Nephew
- Frank Kalinec (Brenda), Nephew
- Charlie Frebert, Nephew
- Visitation Monday, February 3, 2020
- Rosary Monday, February 3, 2020
- Funeral Mass Monday, February 3, 2020
- Burial Monday, February 3, 2020