March 30, 1921 – October 22, 2020
Selma Krametbauer, age 99, of Waelder, Texas passed away on Thursday, October 22, 2020. Selma was born March 30, 1921 in Yorktown, Texas to Lilly Gendke Nonmacher and Otto Nonmacher.
Selma was an avid seamstress and a wonderful cook. She enjoyed gardening, playing cards and dominoes and her TV game shows. She loved long walks with her sister striving to stay in shape.
Selma is survived by son Roy Krametbauer (JoAnn) of Waelder, Texas; granddaughter Heather Darilek (Brian) of Moulton, Texas; great grandsons Gage and Slaid Darilek and numerous nieces and nephews.
Selma was preceded in death by her husband Adolph T. Krametbauer; father Otto Nonmacher and mother Lilly Gendke Nonmacher; brother Edmond Nonmacher; sister Gladys Humphries and twin sister Velma Johnson.
Selma was an active member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation in Lockhart, Texas. Her wishes were to be cremated and burial at a later date.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.smithfuneralhomeflatonia.com for the Krametbauer family.
Smith Funeral Home – 404 West Bobkat Drive, Moulton, Tx 77975 Phone 361-596-4631
- Adolph T. Krametbauer, Husband (deceased)
- Otto Nonmacher, Father (deceased)
- Lilly Gendke Nonmacher, Mother (deceased)
- Roy Krametbauer (JoAnn), Son
- Heather Darilek (Brian), Granddaughter
- Gage Darilek, Great Grandson
- Slaid Darilek, Great Grandson
- Edmond Nonmacher, Brother (deceased)
- Gladys Humphries, Sister (deceased)
- Velma Johnson, Twin Sister (deceased)
- Selma also leaves behind many nieces and nephews to cherish her memories.
Learn more about the Krametbauer name