Kraeer-Fairchild Funeral Home and Cremation Center
4061 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Deborah Margaret Ouimette
October 2, 1955 – August 29, 2019
Deborah Margaret Ouimette, age 63 of Fort Lauderdale, passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2019 in Vitas Hospice at Holy Cross Hospital. At the time of her passing Deborah was surrounded by those she loved the most.
Deborah is survived by her husband, Daniel J. Ouimette; her daughter and son-in-law, Caissie and Patrick Emerson; her son and daughter-in-law, Jeffrey and Jessica Ouimette; her grandchildren, Owen and Cody Emerson and Aubree Ouimette; her father, Bernard Champeau; her sisters and brothers-in-law, Judy and Richard Pilotte and Lisa and Thomas Yanniello; her nephews and nieces, Rick and Donica Pilotte, Christopher and Lindsay Pilotte, Stephen Yanniello and Christina and Keith Wright, and many great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her mother, Yvette (Peloquin) Champeau.
In lieu of flowers that family has asked that donations in Deborah's memory be made to the Michael and Dianne Bienes Comprehensive Cancer Center at Holy Cross Hospital.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 from 5:00 - 8:00 at the Kraeer-Fairchild Funeral Home and Cremation Center, 4061 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale. Deborah's funeral service will commence on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 10:00 at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 4595 Bayview Drive, Fort Lauderdale, where her Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated, Burial will take place in South Florida National Cemetery, Lake Worth, Florida.
Online tributes at: www.kraeerfairchild.com
- Daniel J. Ouimette, Husband
- Caissie and Patrick Emerson, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Jeffrey and Jessica Ouimette, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Owen Emerson, Grandchild
- Cody Emerson, Grandchild
- Aubree Ouimette, Grandchild
- Judy and Richard Pilotte, Sister and Brother-in-law
- Lisa and Thomas Yanniello, Sister and Brother-in-law
- Bernard Champeau, Father
- Yvette (Peloquin) Champeau, Predeceased Mother
- her nephews and nieces, Rick and Donica Pilotte, Christopher and Lindsay Pilotte, Stephen Yanniello and Christina and Keith Wright, and many great nieces and great nephews.
- Visitation Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Deborah Margaret Ouimette
September 6, 2019
The first time actually met Debbie was at my daughters baby shower.. I was so surprised that she would take the time to be there when she hardly knew me.and so kind to bring a gift that I still remember today..31 years later. Another time that she reached out to me was when Dan first served as Eucharist Minister at St Clements..she asked me take him under my wing for that first Mass. Now..almost 30 years later I still think of Dan when I serve. Debbie and I shared several talks over the years. I will always remember her as a caring and kind woman..devoted to her family. I thank God that He put her in my life