March 30, 1928 – April 5, 2018
Lillian F. Gilbert, age 90 of Fort Lauderdale, passed away on Thursday, April 5, 2018. At the time of her passing she was in the hearts of those she loved the most.
Lillian is survived by her son and daughter-in-law, Charles and Alice Gilbert; her grandchildren, William Gilbert and Danielle Gilbert; she also leaves many nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, George Gilbert, a sister and a brother.
In lieu of flowers please kindly consider donations to the American Cancer Society in Lillian's memory.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 from 6:00 - 8:00 at the Kraeer-Fairchild Funeral Home and Cremation Center, 4061 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale. Lillian's funeral service will commence at 7:30 at the funeral home.
Online tributes at: www.kraeerfairchild.com
- Charles (Alice) Gilbert, Son
- William Gilbert, Grandson
- Danielle Gilbert, Granddaughter
- George Gilbert, Husband
- Lillian was predeceased by her brother and sister and also leaves behind many nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Public Visitation Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, April 10, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY