March 4, 1930 – May 7, 2018
Albert M. Magliarditi, 88, passed away peacefully on May 7, 2018. He was born on March 4, 1930, in Niagara Falls, NY, the son of Albert Frank Magliarditi and Lucy Guadagno Magliarditi. Albert lived in Pennsylvania and was in the Korea war.
He is preceded by his parents, his brother Joe Magliarditi and sister Mary Andrus. He is survived by his beloved wife Janiece K., daughter Lynne Brennen, son Mike Magliarditi (Amy), grandsons Matthew Mazzarella (Jenn) and Kevin Brennen (Cristin), granddaughter Stephanie Jackowski (Jason), great grandchildren Madison Jackowski, Chloe Jackowski and Harper Mazzarella.
A private service so friends/relative will be informed conducted by Aycock Funeral Home in Fort Pierce, FL. In lieu of flowers donation can be made to the Veterans Administration.
- Albert Frank Magliarditi, Father
- Lucy Magliarditi, Mother
- Joe Magliarditi, Brother
- Mary Andrus, Sister
- Janiece K Magliarditi, Wife
- Lynne Brennen, Daughter
- Mike Magliarditi, Son
- Amy Magliarditi, Daughter-in-law
- Matthew Mazzarella, Grandson
- Jenn Mazzarella, Grand-Daughter-in-Law
- Kevin Brennen, Grandson
- Cristin Brennen, Grand-Daughter-in-Law
- Stephanie Jackowski, Granddaughter
- Jason Jackowski, Grand-Son-in-Law
- Madison Jackowski, Great Granddaughter
- Chloe Jackowski, Great Granddaughter
- Harper Mazzarella, Great Granddaughter