November 8, 1959 – July 26, 2020
Anthony ''Andy" Mayo, 60, passed away Sunday July 26, 2020. He was born November 8, 1959 in Detroit, MI, to Billie Gene and Nell Jo Mayo. He was preceded in death by his parents; along with his wife, Gina; and two angel grandbabies.
He is survived by his daughters, NeAndra (Robert) Champion and their children Eli, Abigail, Jordan, Grace, and Issac; and Jennifer (Harlan) Broyles; and their mother, Cheryl Mayo. Survivors also include his brothers, Robert (Shelia) Mize, Freddie (Beverly) Mayo, Pedro (April) Mayo; and his sisters, Cathy Chronister and Sherry (Steve) Roe; and the children of Gina, Christy Harris, Robin Russell, Samantha Smith, Amanda Taylor, Kim Mahar, and Jackie Cantrell; along with their significant others, children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren; as well as many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and close close friends that he considered family.
Viewing will be Thursday, July 30th from 10am to 4pm at Fentress Mortuary in Fort Smith, with a celebration of life at a later date. Memorial contributions may be made to the Good Samaritan Clinic, 615 North B Street, Fort Smith, AR 72901.
- Gina Mayo, Loving wife (deceased)
- NeAndra Champion and husband Robert, Daughter
- Jennifer Broyles and husband Harlan, Daughter
- Cheryl Mayo, Mother of his children
- Billie Gene and Nell Jo Mayo, Parents (deceased)
- Eli Champion, Grandchild
- Abigail Champion, Grandchild
- Jordan Champion, Grandchild
- Grace Champion, Grandchild
- Issac Champion, Grandchild
- Cathy Chronister, Sister
- Sherry Roe and husband Steve, Sister
- Robert Mize and wife Shelia, Brother
- Freddie Mayo and wife Beverly, Brother
- Pedro Mayo and wife April, Brother
- Christy Harris, Step daughter
- Robin Russell, Step daughter
- Samantha Smith, Step daughter
- Amanda Taylor, Step daughter
- Kim Mahar, Step daughter
- Jackie Cantrell, Step son
- Andy was also preceded in death by two angel grandbabies.
Learn more about the Mayo name
Good Samaritan Clinic
615 North B Street, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Celebration of Life
Saturday, August 8, 2020