Betty B. Hefley
December 30, 1921 – August 9, 2019
Betty B. Hefley, 97, of Virginia, formally of Fort Smith, passed away on August 9, 2019. She was born December 30, 1921 to Earl Butterfield and Vivian Becker Butterfield. Betty was a retired office manager for Pacific Telesis in Riverside, CA. She was a member of Hardscrabble Women’s Golf Club, Telephone Pioneers and Fianna Hills Baptist Church. Betty was preceded in death by her husband, Eugene Hefley along with numerous sisters and extended family.
Graveside service will be 10:00 A.M., Friday, August 16, 2019 at Fort Smith National Cemetery. Viewing will be from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Thursday, August 15, 2019 at Edwards Funeral Home.
- Eugene Hefley, Husband (deceased)
- Vivian Becker Butterfield, Mother (deceased)
- Earl Butterfield, Father (deceased)
- Betty was also preceded in death by her numerous sisters and extended family.
- Viewing Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, August 16, 2019