December 9, 1940 – January 6, 2019
Delorise Grace Doss, 78, of Neosho, MO, formerly of Fort Smith, AR, passed away Sunday, January 6, 2018.
Funeral service will be 11:00 AM Friday at Edwards Funeral Home with entombment at Woodlawn Memorial Park Cemetery Mausoleum under the direction of Edwards Funeral Home in Fort Smith, AR.
She is survived by Ken Nenneman, significant other; three children, Deborah Herrera-Luna of Fort Smith, Mark Allen of Hartford and Christina McPeak of Muskogee, OK; six grandchildren and twelve great grandchildren.
The family will visit with friends Thursday evening from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, the family requested memorials to Pawzatively Canine, PO Box 554, Mulberry, AR 72947.
- Ken Nenneman, Significant Other
- Deborah Herrera-Luna, Daughter
- Christina McPeak, Daughter
- Mark Allen, Son
- Delorise is also survived by her six grandchildren and twelve great grandchildren.
PO Box 554, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
- Vistation Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, January 11, 2019
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY