Elizabeth Anne Boling Cope
May 24, 1988 – January 3, 2019
Elizabeth Boling Cope, 30, of Poteau, Oklahoma, passed away on January 3, 2019 in Fort Smith. She was born May 24, 1988 in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Elizabeth was preceded in death by her grandparents, Tom and Bernice Boling; step-father, Bill Martin; and uncle, “Rocky” Boling.
Survivors include her loving husband, Elijah Cope of Poteau, Oklahoma; mother, Kathy Boling Martin of Fort Smith; two step-brothers, Galen Martin and Jason Martin, both of Fort Smith.
Funeral service will 2 P.M. Wednesday, January 9th in Edwards Funeral Home Chapel with burial to follow at Gracelawn Cemetery in Van Buren, Arkansas. Visitation and viewing will be 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. Tuesday, January 8th at Edwards Funeral Home.
Family request memorials be made to Arkansas Children’s Hospital, 1 Children’s Way, Slot 661, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202. Services are entrusted to Edward’s Funeral Home, Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Elijah Cope, Loving husband
- Kathy Boling Martin, Mother
- Bill Martin, Step-father
- Tom and Bernice Boling, Grandparents
- “Rocky” Boling, Uncle
- Galen Martin, Step-brother
- Jason Martin, Step-brother
- Elijah Cope, Active Pallbearer
- Galen Martin, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Black, Active Pallbearer
- Christian Reynolds, Active Pallbearer
- Jim Waters, Honorary Pallbearer
- Butch Edwards, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jim Edwards, Honorary Pallbearer
- Richard Longmate, Honorary Pallbearer
- Tim Redwine, Honorary Pallbearer
- Robert Meliott, Honorary Pallbearer
- Logan Angel, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jason Caruthers, Honorary Pallbearer
- Aaron Welch, Honorary Pallbearer
Arkansas Children’s Hospital
1 Children’s Way, Slot 661, Little Rock, Arkansas 72202
- Viewing & Visitation Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 9, 2019