Gerald Allen Bailey, Sr.
May 29, 1934 – June 2, 2019
Gerald Allen Bailey, Sr., 85, of Fort Smith, Arkansas passed away on June 2, 2019. He was born May 29, 1934 in Fort Smith, AR to Gerald Newton Bailey and Faye Dormois Bailey. He was preceded in death by his loving wife, Rosey Bailey.
He is survived by his son, Gerald Bailey, Jr. and wife Tamara of Fort Smith; daughter, Pendall Ann Crabtree of OK; sister, Patsy Stumpff of NC; granddaughter, Teryn Ault of Broken Arrow, OK and numerous other grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Graveside service will be held at 10 a.m., Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at Oak Cemetery in Fort Smith under the direction of Edwards Funeral Home.
Pall Bearers will be Richard Griffin, Ed Haynes, Brad Kidder, Terrell Metheny, Danny Roebuck and Mike Shaw.
Services are entrusted to Edwards Funeral Home in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
- Rosey Bailey, Loving wife
- Gerald Bailey, Jr. and wife Tamara, Son
- Pendall Ann Crabtree, Daughter
- Faye Dormois Bailey, Mother
- Gerald Newton Bailey, Father
- Patsy Stumpff, Sister
- Teryn Ault, Granddaughter
- Gerald is also survived by his numerous other grandchildren and great grandchildren.
- Richard Griffin, Active Bearer
- Ed Haynes, Active Bearer
- Brad Kidder, Active Bearer
- Terrell Metheny, Active Bearer
- Danny Roebuck, Active Bearer
- Mike Shaw, Active Bearer
- Graveside Service Wednesday, June 5, 2019