Gwendolyn "Kay" Davis
May 8, 1950 – June 24, 2020
Gwendolyn “Kay” Davis, 70, of Fort Smith, was born on May 8, 1950 to Kennith Junior Reynolds and Betty Brown Reynolds.
She was a true child of the sixties with a free spirit and kind heart. Kay loved her music and dancing with her sisters to many of her favorite tunes.
Kay is survived by one sister and brother-in-law, Donita & Danny Hattabaugh of Fort Smith; one brother, Dennis A. Reynolds of Fort Smith.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Kennith Wayne Reynolds, Sr. and Billy Karl Reynolds, Sr.; one sister, Karen Tomlinson along with nieces, nephews and extended family and friends.
Graveside service will 10 AM, Saturday, June 27, 2020 at Forest Park Cemetery in Fort Smith. Services are entrusted to Edwards Funeral Home.
- Betty Brown Reynolds, Mother (deceased)
- Kennith Junior Reynolds, Father (deceased)
- Karen Tomlinson, Sister (deceased)
- Donita & Danny Hattabaugh, Sister and brother-in-law
- Kennith Wayne Reynolds, Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Billy Karl Reynolds, Sr., Brother (deceased)
- Dennis A. Reynolds, Brother
Saturday, June 27, 2020