February 5, 1931 – February 5, 2020
Jeanette Riggs, 89, of Fort Smith, AR passed away on February 5, 2020. She was born February 5, 1931 in Fort Smith, AR to Clarence Spencer and Hattie Flippin Spencer. She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Lloyd Lee Riggs; two sons, Lloyd E. Riggs and Jerry Riggs; and one daughter, Dinah Riggs.
Jeanette was a long time member of Windsor Park Baptist Church. She loved spending time with her family.
Survivors include one son, Tom Riggs of Fort Smith; two daughters-in-law, Jo Anne Riggs and Rose Riggs, both of Fort Smith; seven grandchildren; fifteen great grandchildren and numerous nieces, nephews and extended family.
Visitation will be 3 PM till 5PM on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Edwards Funeral Home. Services will be private.
- Lloyd Lee Riggs, Loving husband (deceased)
- Dinah Riggs, Daughter (deceased)
- Lloyd E. Riggs, Son (deceased)
- Jerry Riggs, Son (deceased)
- Tom Riggs, Son
- Jo Anne Riggs, Daughter-in-law
- Rose Riggs, Daughter-in-law
- Hattie Flippin Spencer, Mother (deceased)
- Clarence Spencer, Father (deceased)
- Jeanette is also survived by her seven grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren and numerous nieces, nephews and extended family.
- Viewing and Visitation Saturday, February 8, 2020
February 7, 2020
I took care of her since she was with us. I love this sweet lady like a granny. I miss you granny you will be missed and never forgotten